A confidential Counselling Service with qualified counselors is available free to patients. Patents may access counselors for any study related or personal issues including:
- anxiety-related issues,
- depression, feeling overwhelmed,
- stress management,
- grief, bereavement and loss-related issues,
- crisis-related issues (for example, domestic violence, sexual assault),
- conflict or issues with staff or other employees , and
- support for variations to enrollment and assessment on compassionate grounds.
For more information, visit http://www.bhchospital.com Patient Well being.
- For appointments, select the ‘Book an appointment’ drop down menu which will provide a phone number for Hospital, or;
- Visit https://app.bhchospital.com to book an appointment online.
If you require urgent help contact:
- Lifeline – Tel: 051-411100
- Suicide Call Back Service – Tel: 9814292004
- 24-hour medical emergencies – Tel: 051-411100
- email us: email@example.com